This will only work on the new Stereo SO - and may very well not work if Linn make further changes to SO/Konfig.
1. Close Konfig if its open.
2. Find and make a copy of your favourite SO profile file and put it on your desktop. It will most likely be the the file most recently modified.
PC path = C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\Linn\Konfig\OptimisationSettings
Mac path = Macintosh HD --> User --> "Username" --> Konfig --> OptimisationSettings
3. Rename copy of the file (on the desktop) to something memorable like "My SO Profile.xml"
4. Enter the current temperature, pressure and humidity (pressure can be left at the default value - it doesnt have much effect)
5. Click the "Choose File" button and navigate to the file on your desktop (My SO Profile.xml)
You should now see the list of room modes and their modified centre frequencies in the table.
Click the "Download Result File" button to download the modifed SO profile.
Copy the newly downloaded file into your Konfig OptimisationSettings folder (see above).
The new SO profile should now be available at the top of the list.